Monday 13 May 2013

Scraps N' Pieces Mother May I Blog Train


Hello everyone,
I'm extremely excited to be part of the Scraps N' Pieces Blog train for May. This is only the 2nd thing I have designed, so I hope that someone will like it and download. If you come back in about a week, you will be able to get links to the first thing I designed, which is a kit for the Designer Mentoring at Scraps N' Pieces.

Click here to go to the download.

Thanks for stopping here. You can head to Scraps N' Pieces for the rest of the train links.
You should have come from Kristal Kreations And your next stop is Ladybug Pics n Scraps

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your beautiful portion of the blog train this month! I love that you've included both the UK and elsewhere spellings of Mom/Mum. <3 This means a lot to a Canuck living in the UK who has 3 kids, two of whom are young enough that with the "u" rather than the "o" is the only spelling they've yet to know... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I'm in Australia, so mum is the norm over here, but I know that a lot of scrappers are in the US, and elsewhere, so I really wanted to meet the need for as many as possible of the English speakers.

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for your wonderful contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your word frames!! :) Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome .. thanks so much for the "mum" & "mummy" .. so many kits only have the american versions!! :)

    ReplyDelete