Sunday 19 May 2013

Hello Everyone,

It's finally over! The Designer Mentoring course, that is. I'm sure that we can all say we have learned a lot. I know I did. If you want to grab my part, and check out the parts from my team, and all the other teams, you will have to go to Scraps N' Pieces to get them. This will require you to create an account, but I'm sure that it will be worth the little bit of time it takes to do that. There are some really beautiful mega kits available. Here's a preview of my part:
Here is the link to get my part, and after you've picked up mine, you can go through the rest of the gallery, and get the parts from the other teams.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this great kit with us! :) You should be real proud of all you've accomplished in this class! :)

    ReplyDelete